- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group.
The Creative Director UX is responsible for leading the User Experience team and working collaboratively with Creative, Technology and Strategy to create compelling, insight-driven digital experiences. This requires an ability both to lead the project team and the client through a user-centered design process to develop meaningful experience concepts, and to execute on those concepts. The Creative Director, UX is an ideas person who can sell "the big idea" to the client, but who also loves getting her or his hands dirty in the process.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking a leadership role in developing transactional, informational, and marketing properties.
- Understanding target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts.
- Leading or collaborating in competitive audits, stakeholder interviews, marketing research and business requirements gathering sessions
- Leading or contributing to immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing.
- Developing user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team's design efforts on the needs of key users.
- Collaboratively developing prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
- Experience in product or platform design, using modern design tools like Sketch and InVision and collaboration platforms like Jira, be comfortable working in Agile, strong time management skills, and the ability to see the end goal and maybe map your own way there. You’ll need to bring your full kit of skills from journey and application flow mapping to design system creation to final interface finesse.
- Demonstrated ability to lead design of complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
- High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.