Specialist, Digital Success (APEX)
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Digitas, and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Digital Strategy & Success team within APEX acts as a centralized resource providing tactical planning recommendations, margin analysis, media and data strategy, vendor relations, campaign stewardship, billing, and client support. As a Digital Success Specialist, you will be the key point of contact for ensuring campaigns are performing and pacing. You will be responsible for full campaign stewardship across multiple vendors and partners overseeing launches, routine reporting requests, and billing.
- Provide white glove client service to key brands and agencies across the Publicis Groupe
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple live campaigns across channels, with multiple partners with ownership of both established and emerging accounts
- Act as campaign lead to ensure success for your dedicated accounts, fostering collaboration across departments to achieve and outperform client goals
- Manage campaign delivery as key liaison between agency teams, client strategists, and preferred partners by monitoring, tracking and reporting on overall performance
- Monitor, analyze, and report against campaign pacing and performance to internal parties while holding partners accountable to our APEX standards
- Create and present campaign wrap up reports showcasing campaign success, key learnings, and future recommendations
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with agency counterparts and vendor contacts to receive information about client goals and new product offerings
- Collaborate with Brand Development and Client Strategy to troubleshoot problems, improve process, and ensure client satisfaction
- Work with billing and revenue operations to appropriately track usage and spend of partners
- Assist in the overall invoicing process by acting as a liaison between internal operations and external parties on a monthly basis
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in digital media, advertising, strategy, or partnerships
- Strong relationship skills, comfortable speaking directly to key decision makers
- Ability to troubleshoot on the spot and find solutions/workarounds during campaign launches
- Able to think critically and work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Highly effective communicator
- Work both independently and cross-functionally
- Knowledge of programmatic is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel quarterly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.