Partnerships Manager - 12 month fixed term contract
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Publicis Media Content is a specialist practice servicing all Publicis Media agencies, specifically; Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry. It consists of 100+ experts working across content strategy, partnerships, production, social, and influencers. PMC central clients include Visa, Ferrero, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and more.
In response to demand for our services across our partnerships offering, we require a Manager to join our growing content marketing service, Publicis Content.
Reporting into the Partnerships Director, you will be required to create and deliver multiple branded content partnerships across a range of clients, sectors and media channels. You will also be responsible for project managing the end-to-end delivery of your campaigns across sponsorship, product placement and advertiser funded programmes (AFPs), ensuring they run smoothly, on time and deliver agreed KPIs.
· Line manage at least one Partnerships Executive, providing leadership, inspiration and motivation
· Provide regular feedback and build a trusted relationship with your Executive, and nurture them to challenge the way things are done to achieve measurable, continuous improvements
· Project manage integrated partnership solutions across a range of clients, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, advertiser funded programmes and product placement
· Challenge suppliers & media owners to deliver innovative responses to briefs & provide solutions to client challenges
· Negotiate best value on every content partnership, ensuring that relevant trading teams are informed of campaigns and that all projects comply with any pre-agreed pricing guarantees by media
· Proactively support your Director and the wider business with responding to new business or organic growth opportunities, confidently challenging briefs and providing creative and innovative responses that align with client’s overall business goals
The is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for project management. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in creativity, innovation and the future of media partnerships. This is a growing team looking for someone with ambition backed by solid experience to deliver award winning campaigns.