Associate Account Manager, APEX
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
About APEX Exchange:
APEX Exchange is an innovative and disruptive investment solution designed to create unique opportunities that deliver tangible business benefits for Publicis Media Clients. These opportunities take many forms, such as inventory discounts, guaranteed outcome buying models, and bespoke packages, but ultimately always answer a strategic or business challenge that our Clients are facing.
This role is within our APEX Guaranteed team. APEX Guaranteed delivers guaranteed outcome buying models for Clients, within online biddable media campaigns.
As Associate Account Manager, you will own strategic planning and campaign execution for assigned Clients within our APEX Guaranteed solution.
You will work closely with the APEX Client Services Director to identify new opportunities amongst our Agencies’ Clients, and develop long-term strategies specific to APEX Guaranteed that support their business needs. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Associate Account Manager to independently generate strategic insights and recommendations for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of programmatic campaign specialists.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign/account management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
We are looking for a strong digital candidate, with a performance and goal driven mindset.
- Work with the APEX Client Services Director and the Agency teams to develop new business opportunities, and build long-term Client strategies.
- Respond to briefs in a timely manner, including your recommendation and rationale for your approach covering; audience, data, inventory, creative, tagging, brand safety, volume, and pricing.
- Proposals will need to cover our recommended approach across all forms of online biddable media, excluding Paid Search and Social ie. Display, Video (incl. YouTube), Native.
- Agree cost proposals and assess risk management with APEX Client Services Director and APEX Operations Manager.
- Oversee the programmatic campaign specialists throughout the process of campaign activation, optimisation, with overall ownership for results and quality of work.
- Closely track the cost of media vs. performance commitments, providing regular updates to APEX Operations Manager.
- Act as the key interface between the Agency teams and the programmatic campaign specialists.
- Ensure that campaign reporting (both during and post campaign) is delivered to the relevant Agency stakeholders accurately, on time, and with the necessary level of insights on performance and optimizations.
- Manage campaign reconciliations and cost reporting with the Finance team.
- Educate the Agency teams on the APEX Guaranteed approach and capabilities.
- Must have proven experience in digital media operations with an advanced understanding of the programmatic landscape and best practices
- 2+ years of integrated experience managing, Display, Video, and Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Working knowledge and buying experience of platforms including but not limited to, The Trade Desk, DV360, AdWords.
- Client facing experience, with the ability to communicate clearly both in person and through written communication.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills