- 688 West Nanjing Road, 上海, 中国
· Drive business development through the creation of compelling content strategy and campaign proposals for clients in order to meet team revenue objectives.
· Developing engaging content and building content project distribution ecosystem to ensure the content is viewed and shared.
· Working with team to implement integrated content campaigns end to end across all media platforms- TV, Digital, Experiential and Social.
· Establish strong relationships with client teams as well as other internal stakeholders to drive education and promotion across the agency.
· Lead agency’s content product, process development and contribute to broader agency business pitches.
· Become the content thought leader within the agency, keep on the pulse of latest developments and develop training material and cases to share across agency as well as to educate clients.
· Build strong relationships with key content media platforms and partners (TV/Digital/celebrity resources).
· Lead and motivate content manager, supervisors and executives to achieve team objectives.
· Thorough understanding of content/traditional/digital media landscape in China
· Ability to develop strong compelling content strategies and translate to engaging ideas
· Ability to develop skills and competencies in direct reports and motivate team to achieve team goal.