Instructional Designer (contract contingent)
- Vienna, VA
ProSidian is a Management and Operations Consulting Services Firm focusing on providing value to clients through tailored solutions based on industry leading practices. ProSidian services focus on the broad spectrum of Risk Management, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, Energy & Sustainability, and Talent Management. We help forward thinking clients solve problems and improve operations.
Launched by former Big 4 Management Consultants; our multidisciplinary teams bring together the talents of nearly 190 professionals nationally to complete a wide variety of engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes. Our Services are deployed across the enterprise, target drivers of economic profit (growth, margin and efficiency), and are aligned at the intersections of assets, processes, policies and people delivering value.
ProSidian clients represent a broad spectrum of industries to include but are not limited to Energy, Manufacturing, Chemical, Retail, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Banking & Financial Services, Transportation, Federal and State Government Agencies. Learn More About ProSidian Consulting at www.ProSidian.com.
ProSidian Consulting seeks an Instructional Designer to support and participate in a project supporting a Federal Government Agency Contract focusing on Financial Crimes Enforcement. The Instructional Designer plays an integral role by effectively participating in day to day operations and by offering quality service and excellence in the administration provided for the ProSidian Engagement Teams services supporting the Federal Government Agency Contract.
The duties of this position include performing a broad range of advance skills and expertise in the Federal sector: responsibilities may include but are not limited to addressing management concerns in accordance with agency policies, assisting in scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities, as needed, in support of the training process and performing and tracking day-to-day training matters. Specific Task Order Swim lanes For this contract cover Training Support, Print Production, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA),Operations Management, Facility & Contract Support, & 508 Compliance so that the ProSidian Consulting Engagement Team Member can provide administrative, clerical, and research support for Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) program offices
The ProSidian Consulting Engagement Team Member shall provide services to design and develop instructional material for training courses that support Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) employees and customers. The ProSidian Consulting Engagement Team Member shall provide a basic knowledge of curriculum development and abilities to communicate with customers and understand customer requirements. The Junior Instructional Designer assists in conducting training analysis, and based on that, assists in the design and development of training course content. This content may include interactive presentations, case studies, simulations, role plays and other appropriate learning activities.
The ProSidian Consulting Engagement Team Member shall observe training delivery to ensure course objectives are met, and help develop training scenarios, training plans, and curricula using current technology. The ProSidian Consulting Engagement Team Member shall work with Multi-Media specialists as well graphic artists and programmers to produce web-based or blended courseware, and help establish a system to develop, implement, and assess the local curriculum and its alignment to customer requirement. The ProSidian Consulting Engagement Team Member will work under the review of more senior designers.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited institution or relevant work experience
- Have strong oral and written communication skills (English) and demonstrate knowledge of proper grammar and terminology commonly used in business office environments to prepare business analyses
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have a strong customer service mindset
- Be able to make independent judgments and recommendations with confidence
- Be capable to proficiently produce work accurately and efficiently
- Ability to work and lead others in ambiguous situations
- Ability to effectively analyze and structure problems and service requirements based on the services we provide
- Ability to participate in the management of work streams that support of large, complex projects
- Results orientation/self-directed -- ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in teams
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Suite
- External, client-facing consulting experience
- Excellent written communication skills
HIRING EXPECTATIONS/ POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
- Participates in the development and implementation of best practices and programs.
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence and service in dealing with all internal and external customers.
- Offers best possible solutions while displaying best possible values.
- Participates in effective retention and recruitment strategies for the Practice.
- Elevates consulting services to a new standard of professionalism and sales contribution.
- Elevates the level of consulting to achieve further competitive advantage with speaking engagements, client case studies and on site evaluations.
- Establishes a sense of professionalism among the consulting staff to further elevate the standards of the Practice.
- Establishes, communicates and guides the accomplishment of relevant objectives, measurable goals, and performance standards to ensure effective, efficient and economical client outcomes.
- Fosters trust and support from the various constituents to position ProSidian Consulting as a trusted partner and the preferred quality provider in the market place.
- Supports and participates through influence in a matrix environment. Leadership is accomplished through a positive team approach, resulting in achievement of standards for all service lines.
- Supports initiatives to assess productivity and throughput to optimize resources.
- Effectively participates in the establishment and guidelines for relevant objectives, measurable goals, and performance standards to ensure effective, efficient and economical client outcomes.
- Serves as a leader in performance improvement and best practices initiatives - encouraging 'best of the best' mindset.
- Works closely with members of senior management support strategic and tactical plans to meet sales goals, drive pipeline growth and facilitate new sales opportunities.
- Works closely with members of senior management to devise budgets to meet sales goals.
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines to assure that standards for excellence in consulting are met, clients and employees are treated fairly and with respect, and that all client needs are met in a positive and responsive fashion.
***Military Background a plus and or experience working in a Federal Government Environment
- Teamwork – ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership – ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Business Acumen – understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
- Motivation – persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
- Agility – ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment – exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
- Organization – ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
------------ ------------ ------------
- Business Tools – understanding and proficiency with business tools and technology, including Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate is advanced with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, and proficient with Adobe Acrobat, data analytic tools, and Visio with the ability to quickly learn other tools as necessary.
- Commitment - to work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to solve the biggest challenges across private, public and social sectors
- Curiosity – the ideal candidate exhibits an inquisitive nature and the ability to question the status quo among a community of people they enjoy and teams that work well together
- Humility – exhibits grace in success and failure while doing meaningful work where skills have impact and make a difference
- Willingness - to constantly learn, share, and grow and to view the world as their classroom
------------ ------------ ------------
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
At ProSidian, we invest in our employees to help them stay healthy and achieve work-life balance. Our full time team members receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes Competitive Compensation, Group Health Insurance Health Benefits, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan Contributions, Vacation and Paid Time off (PTO) Benefits, Pre-Tax Payment Programs, Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plans, a ProSidian Employee & Contractor Referral Bonus Program, Performance Incentives, etc. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a medical, dental and vision plan. Our growing list of benefits currently include the following for internships:
- Competitive Compensation: ProSidian provides an opportunity to gain college credit through requirements set and approved by your university as well as a stipend granted by ProSidian Consulting when all requirements for such are met at the termination of the internship. ProSidian will work with your university to meet any and all requirements which will allow you to achieve your goals in this position and obtain college credit transferable to your school.
- Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plans: We want you to achieve financial success. We offer a Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plan through The ProSidian Corporate Perks Benefit Program - Helping You Do More With Less: https://ProSidian.CorporatePerks.com. This provides special discounts for eligible employees on products and services you buy on a daily basis.
- Security Clearance: Due to the nature of our management and operations consulting engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes; oftentimes there are Security Clearance requirements for Engagement Teams handling sensitive Engagements in the Federal Marketplace. A Security Clearance is a valued asset in your professional portfolio and adds to your credentials based on past, present, and future work.
- Leverageable Experience and Thought Leadership: By collaborating with firm leadership, other members of the team, as well as Fellows and collaborating partners in what is a flat organization, you'll make valuable professional connections, interact with clients daily, gain leverageable Experience, and contribute to Thought Leadership while you build a basket of marketable experiences.
- ProSidian Employee & Contractor Referral Bonus Program: ProSidian Consulting will pay up to $5k for all referrals (payments made after new hire has been employed for 90 days) for candidates submitted through our Employee Referral Program.
- Performance Incentives: Due to the nature of our management and operations consulting engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes there are performance incentives associated with each new client that each employee works to pursue and support.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -
See Below Instructions On The Best Way To Apply
- ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the “I Hire Military” Initiative of The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
- Furthermore, we believe in "HONOR ABOVE ALL" - be successful while doing things with the right way. The pride comes out of the challenge; the reward is excellence in the work. FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREER SITE LOCATED ON http://www.ProSidian.com/ OR SEND YOUR RESUME’S, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATION / RATES TO CAREERS @PROSIDIAN.COM. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED. Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, total compensation package, employment history, and educational credentials.