Management Consulting - Intern to Hire Junior Consultant
- N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ProSidian is a Management and Operations Consulting Services Firm focusing on providing value to clients through tailored solutions based on industry leading practices. ProSidian services focus on the broad spectrum of Risk Management, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, Energy & Sustainability, and Talent Management. We help forward thinking clients solve problems and improve operations.
Launched by former Big 4 Management Consultants; our multidisciplinary teams bring together the talents of nearly 190 professionals nationally to complete a wide variety of engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes. Our Services are deployed across the enterprise, target drivers of economic profit (growth, margin and efficiency), and are aligned at the intersections of assets, processes, policies and people delivering value.
ProSidian clients represent a broad spectrum of industries to include but are not limited to Energy, Manufacturing, Chemical, Retail, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Banking & Financial Services, Transportation, Federal and State Government Agencies. Learn More About ProSidian Consulting at www.ProSidian.com.
ProSidian Consulting seeks a Management Consulting Intern who will be responsible for supporting our engagement team in a variety of functions, including but not limited to, designing build & deploying strategies and providing solutions for technology, organizational structure and/or business process improvement.
Interns will be expected to learn and comprehend ProSidian’s solution sets and respond quickly and flexibly to client needs before, and during engagements. Interns will work as members of the ProSidian Consulting Engagement Team and will gain experience in the general rudiments of management consulting playing a "hands-on role" to assist and execute the firm’s strategic plan for client engagements.
This role will assist in execution of our engagement strategy with Federal or Private clients and interns will have a direct and tangible impact on the strategic solutions that ProSidian has been tasked with generating.
In this visible position, you will use your skills to participate in all phases of the management consulting process learning from experienced professionals. Reporting directly to the Managing Principal, you will be integral to the success of client engagements. This opportunity best fits passionate and dedicated graduating students looking for transferable and applicable knowledge to jump-start their career. This position will transition into a Full Time Junior Consultant role after 90 days.
We are seeking an intern that has a passion for any of our solutions areas as well as an interest in Management and Operations Consulting Services to the Federal Government or private industry. Strong candidates have the desire to be a part of the ProSidian Team and to learn about the inner-workings of a management consulting firm. Candidates MUST have excellent people skills with attention to detail.
We prefer College Seniors who majored in Political Science, Social Science, Finance, Economics, or Business Majors, but will consider other majors as well. Applicants should have excellent writing and communication skills and proficiency in professional applications such as Windows, MS Office Suite. Candidates should also be able to successfully engage and interact with high-ranking public and private stakeholders while maintaining highest levels of professionalism and maturity when representing ProSidian Consulting.
Interested candidates should have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA with no history of disciplinary action with collegiate, local, state, or federal authorities.
As the majority of work will be done in the office, candidates should have reliable transportation and be present to work standard business hours. No remote work is allowed for Interns.
The candidate must demonstrate a willingness to learn, a comfort with consulting as an industry and abstract thoughts and capable of handling a constantly changing environment where work may be strategic and tactical within a small growing firm. Candidate applications should also demonstrate:
• Proven effective written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Able to work in a deadline driven environment and produce accurate results
• Excellent problem solver and detail-oriented
• Willing and eager to learn and take on challenges
• Critical thinking, problem solving
• Ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to prospects/members
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
• Superior judgment
* Teamwork – ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
* Leadership – ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
* Business Acumen – understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
* Communication – ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
* Motivation – persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
* Agility – ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
* Judgment – exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
* Organization – ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
------------ ------------ ------------
* Business Tools – understanding and proficiency with business tools and technology, including Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate is advanced with Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, and proficient with Adobe Acrobat, data analytic tools, and Visio with the ability to quickly learn other tools as necessary.
* Commitment - to work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to solve the biggest challenges across private, public and social sectors
* Curiosity – the ideal candidate exhibits an inquisitive nature and the ability to question the status quo among a community of people they enjoy and teams that work well together
* Humility – exhibits grace in success and failure while doing meaningful work where skills have impact and make a difference
* Willingness - to constantly learn, share, and grow and to view the world as their classroom
------------ ------------ ------------
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
* Competitive Compensation: TBD
------------ ------------ ------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - See Below Instructions On The Best Way To Apply
ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the “I Hire Military” Initiative of The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
Furthermore, we believe in "HONOR ABOVE ALL" - be successful while doing things with the right way. The pride comes out of the challenge; the reward is excellence in the work. FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREER SITE LOCATED ON http://www.ProSidian.com/ OR SEND YOUR RESUME’S, BIOS, TO CAREERS @ PROSIDIAN.COM. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED. Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, total compensation package, employment history (if applicable), and educational credentials.