Senior DevOps Engineer 
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man.
In 2015, our Kiev office was listed in the top 25 most popular offices in the world by Office Snapshots, a leading online resource for the global design community.
Located in Gulliver’s bustling business centre, the office boasts stunning panoramic views along the entire parameter of the building and houses a modern interior with maximum light while feeling cosy and inviting at the same time.
The concept of the office style was developed by architecture experts, the SoEsthetic Group, who designed our comfortable reception areas, spacious game zone, two kitchens per floor and the exceptional view across the beautiful city.
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/18717
Watch us on YouTube youtube.com/c/PlaytechChannel
The successful Senior DevOps Engineer will have:
· strong experience with implementing software delivery pipelines
· configuration management, Ansible, or similar
· experience with monitoring systems, Prometheus, Grafana, or ELK
· experience managing infrastructure, especially Azure
· great understanding of networking and Nix based operating systems
· good knowledge of Java, Python, Spring Boot, Microservices
· experience working with Docker and K8S
· excellent communication skills
· ability to work across multiple work streams and development projects in an agile environment
· ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· 4-7 years of relevant experience in software engineering role
· Extensive experience in supporting IT operations
· Experience in managing cloud infrastructure
· Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Nice to have:
· experience of using Ansible Tower/AWX
· experience of a developing applications in Java
· experience of using Helm
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.