QA Engineer 
- Sportyvna Square, 1a, Kyiv, Ukraine
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds.
The successful QA Engineer will have
• strong experience programming in Java/Python
• experience with (or strong knowledge of) automation infrastructure e.g. Jenkins,
• have QA tools experience
• experience of test / defect management systems e.g. JIRA
• experience of load generation tools
• experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications
• experience of working with Cloud platforms Azure/AWS
• ability to work in a team and interact enthusiastically with others
• comfortable with different types of testing approaches (exploratory, functional, automated, security, etc)
• a clear understanding of test pyramid.
• Strong practical experience and understanding of writing test scripts using BDD syntax.
• Experience using Cucumber, ReadyAPI, StormRunner, LoadRunner, Selenium, Charles, Postman or similar technologies.
• Good Knowledge of Microservices architecture pattern
• Good understating of Java, Angular
• Good understanding of BigData and ML concepts
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in QA role
• Extensive experience in software application testing
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth and educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist