- 9 Broadgate, Chadderton, United Kingdom
Headquartered in Oldham, Intelligent Gaming are a leading developer of land-based casino management systems. This includes card room systems, reception, player tracking, table management, slot accounting, cash desk and credit control.
The IGS systems are a key part of the Playtech multi-channel solution which connects online and land-based gaming operations to a single enterprise system.
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies. For additional information on Playtech, and the Playtech Group of companies, please visit
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our office. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.
Playtech is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applicants. Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with the data protection act.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic self-motivated individual who will be responsible for providing support to our office personnel. The role is varied and consists of administration duties combined with basic bookkeeping and stock take.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Answering the door as well as meeting and greeting guests
- Distribution of post
- Assisting staff with travel requests
- Organising lunch / refreshments for meetings
- Filing and scanning of documents
- Purchasing stationery and office equipment i.e. chairs, crockery etc.
- Ordering of weekly fruit, and stock levels of kitchen supplies etc. and ensuring fruit is laid out for staff
Adhering to the Company’s Operations Procedures
- Raising purchase orders and justification Forms for allocation into SAP for Company approval
- Raising cost of sales invoices, posting onto account system as well as recording monthly credit card expenditure.
- Other AD Hoc tasks set by HR and the Office Manager.
- Responsible for receiving and maintaining stock control and stock picking.
- 2 year's experience in office administration
- Stock Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and Sage
- Excellent Priority managemenet
- Commitment and attention to detail