Senior Financial Analyst
- 123 Main Street, Atlanta, GA
Player Financial Resources is dedicated to bringing its clients the top tier talent in the Accounting, Finance and IT fields. Working to fill positions from the Staff Accountant to Partner level, we are committed to bringing both the candidate and client together for long term growth.
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
* Work closely with management team and strategic planning committee.
* Provides analysis of monthly financial results including the interpretation of current month performance information as a predictive tool for attainment of full year performance expectations.
* Creates and manages effective financial and operational metric system to provide management with concise information regarding at the moment company performance.
* Performs necessary financial analysis and valuation models in support of company acquisition activities including scenario modeling, dilution analysis, portfolio analysis, and other financial due diligence analysis as may be required.
* Manages forecast and budget information in ERP including report writing activities to assist senior management in effective utilization and navigation of the system.
* Works closely with sales, marketing and operations management in assisting efficient execution of budget and forecast commitments, including communication to management of both progress toward attainment and plans to effect course corrections as necessary.
BS in Finance
MBA in Finance (preferred)
3-7 years of of Finance work including: budgeting, trending, KPI, forecasting
Strong Excel Skill and work with a large ERP helpful
Excellent written and communication skills required
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.* If you meet the above requirements and experience level, please apply immediately with an updated copy of your resume as a Word doc.