Introduction to Playbook
Playbook is an innovative company driven by a passion for delivering top-tier entertainment in the world of betting. We firmly believe that betting should be an exhilarating experience, and our mission is to empower operators with the tools they need to not only attract and retain customers but also to provide them with the highest level of entertainment.
Our Commitment to Operators
At Playbook, we are committed to providing operators with a comprehensive suite of solutions that go beyond the ordinary. Our dedicated engineering team has developed a cutting-edge platform that is highly scalable and modular, allowing businesses to tailor it to their unique needs. We understand that no two operators are the same, and we're here to support their vision and goals.
With offices strategically located in Krakow and London, Playbook is well-positioned to serve clients on a global scale. We pride ourselves on offering tailored solutions.
At Playbook, we are dedicated to redefining the betting experience, and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a Scrum Master, you will play a vital role in fostering Agile practices within our organisation. Your responsibilities include facilitating Agile ceremonies, promoting self- organisation, and supporting the Product Owner. You will drive continuous improvement, encourage innovation, and serve as a point of contact for Agile-related inquiries. Your role is pivotal in maintaining a clear focus on Agile principles and enhancing collaboration within the team and across stakeholders.
What keeps you busy during a day:
Responsible for the Agile Artifacts: Facilitate team members in Planning, Refinement, Reviews, and Retrospectives. Assist the team in staying focused and maintaining scrum tools.
Definition of Done and Definition of Ready: Help the team and product owner establish suitable Definitions of Done and Ready.
Develop and Nurture Group Dynamics: Coach the team, mediate conflicts, facilitate decision-making, and promote self-organization. Mediate conflicts of goals between the development team, engineering manager, product owner, other teams, and management.
Facilitate Company Events: Organize project/program events such as retrospectives, refinements, and discoveries. Coach junior Agile Coordinators for growth.
KPIs and OKRs: Assist teams, including Agile teams, in creating their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). Monitor the progress of Agile team KPIs and OKRs.
Serving as a Mirror to the Team: Reflect Modern Agile and Scrum values to the team, remind them of arrangements, and facilitate continuous process improvement.
Provide Support to Product Owner: Collaborate with the Product Owner on user stories, product visions, backlog prioritization, and release planning. Coach the Product Owner on Impact Mapping and Story Mapping.
Continuous Learning: Stay updated on Agile practices, attend conferences, and exchange knowledge with other Agile Coordinators in the organization.
Consulting and Coaching: Offer guidance to team members and the organization on Agile practices and Agile Engineering Practices.
Feedback and Innovation: Provide feedback to the team, encourage the use of Agile Management Innovations, and challenge the team with Agile practices like FedEx-Days.
Knowledge Sharing: Participate in organisational events and share insights through blogging, internal conferences, and other channels.
Maintain the Big Picture: Facilitate communication among stakeholders, help the team report to management, and promote the Agile community within the organization.
Contact Person: Act as a point of contact for anyone in the team or company with Agile-related questions.
- Have 4+ years of practical experience working in agile roles (e.g Scrum Master, Agile Coordinator, Agile Coach) and be able to demonstrate an understanding of multiple agile approaches
- Solid interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong organization skills, high level of accuracy, and attention to detail
- Agile process management techniques
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English so you can communicate freely (mix of Polish/English speaking people - POs are based in UK, Dev Team in PL)
What We Offer:
- Health Care and Multisport Card
- Conference and training budgets - 5000 PLN per year
- Company library
- Flexible working hours - 7/10 - 15/18
- Office in the city center - Rynek Główny 6, 31-042 Kraków
- Top-notch equipment
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Employee referral program
- Hybrid or remote work
Here what comes next:
- If your profile matches our position, our Recruitment team will contact you to arrange a 30 minutes phone screening
- Within one week of the initial interview, we will let you know If we would like to invite you for next round
- We will offer you feedback after every step-in recruitment process