- Av. Segunda, 28022 Madrid, Spain
We created Pirsonal to help companies accelerate sales and increase engagement by evoking a reaction from their segmented, individualized audiences. We believe that multimedia individualization and marketing automation have the power to do so in the most effective way and that this should be accessible to any company around the globe.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer with leadership skills, responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of all of our products and Professional Services. You'll manage the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of our web applications, APIs (REST) and of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database (MongoDB). You'll also be responsible for ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will integrate the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application, updating our developer platform and tools. An understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration of third-party media APIs (audio, video, image).
- Integration of data sources.
- New product suggestions (product-owner profile).
- Learning new technologies.
- Team player.
- Leadership skills (we want to see you growing with us).
- Git master.
- Proved knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Linux domain.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3).
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Bachelor's degree in computer software or similar.
- Mid-Hight speed internet connection.
- Personal Computer.
- Great work ethic.
- Fast learner.
- Great English (Spoken and Written).