Marketing Manager (Remote)
- Avenida Segunda, Bangalore
We created Pirsonal to help companies accelerate sales and increase engagement by evoking a reaction from their segmented, individualized audiences. We believe that multimedia individualization and marketing automation have the power to do so in the most effective way and that this should be accessible to any company around the globe.
This is a 100% remote full-time position. All of our current Team is in Asia or Europe and so we prefer to hire people from Europe and Asia because of team collaboration. It is unlikely (although not impossible) that we will hire in North America.
If you have had 3+ years experience in marketing and are looking to progress to the next level, then this could be an exciting career move for you.
We are searching for an experienced, technical and self-driven Marketing Manager to create and lead our marketing team! As a Marketing Manager, you will mainly be responsible for developing and implementing all the marketing strategies with a clear focus on demand generation and content creation.
Must-Have Job Responsibilities:
- Lead generation: define personas and create nurturing inbound and outbound campaigns based on needs assessment, verticals and territories using marketing automation systems.
- Email campaign: develop prospect and customer segmentation, conduct analysis and create targeted and differentiated value propositions for an array of personas.
- Content creation: create original and a variety of content in different mediums: Website copy, emails, landing pages, collateral; optimize Web content with SEO best practices.
- Sales support: streamline the marketing to sales lead qualification process and provide sales tools, e.g., corporate and product PowerPoint presentations, to expedite the sales cycle; must have participated in some sales methodology and training, such as solution selling, and familiar with pipeline stages.
- Website: have design and navigation experience as well as content strategy experience for nurturing specific personas.
- Marketing strategy: conduct competitor SWOT analysis and identify market trends.
- Graphic design: create concepts for visuals for both internal and external campaigns and collaborate with graphic designers to execute them.
- Reporting: create monthly reporting of all Marketing deliverables, status of projects, identify obstacles, provide solutions to overcome those obstacles.
- Events: assist with major conferences, including booth design, invitation management, logistics, multimedia requirements and conference participation for analysts.
- Internal communications: participate in internal sales and research analyst calls.
- Social media: develop awareness and thought-leadership campaigns.
- Create a marketing team
- At least 3 years experience in marketing (SaaS, a plus)
- Being customer-centric
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
- Regularly produce and present reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- MA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field
- Addition marketing certifications are a plus
- This is a remote position