Content Marketer (Remote)
- Avenida Segunda, Madrid, es
We created Pirsonal to help companies accelerate sales and increase engagement by evoking a reaction from their segmented, individualized audiences. We believe that multimedia individualization and marketing automation have the power to do so in the most effective way and that this should be accessible to any company around the globe.
This is a 100% remote full-time position. All of our current Team is in Asia or Europe and so we prefer to hire people from Europe and Asia because of team collaboration. It is unlikely (although not impossible) that we will hire in North America.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to initiate and expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Perfect English.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.