Oracle PL/SQL Programmer/Analyst
- 2401 Kerner Blvd, San Rafael, CA 94901, USA
Phoenix American Incorporated is made up of a diversified group of companies providing financial services to clients since 1972. Our Financial Services Company is a registered transfer agent with the SEC and has administered millions of investments for hundreds of funds. We are a leader in the field of securitization administration and accounting managing over $14 billion of aviation assets at original issuance. We have a reputation for excellence providing distinctive quality, superior technology and committed customer service to our clients for more than forty years.
Oracle PL/SQL Programmer/Analyst to help implement a cutting-edge e-business technology solution for our clients. Should be a highly motivated individual who thrives on the challenges of working in new environments with the latest technologies. The role provides technology leadership through coding, problem solving, and implementing solutions. Responsibilities include gathering requirements, assisting in the selection, design, and implementation of a technology solution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned).
- Analyze project information requirements, data relationships, and attributes, resulting in data flows, program structures, and outputs for the projects
- Provide support to the finance team in reconciling financial system
- Analysis, design, production support, tuning and maintenance of Oracle stored procedures and SQL Scripts.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company’s data-related process and systems. Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Coding of PL/SQL procedures, operations, and code reviews related to database objects such as views, tables, stored procedures, functions, packages, and ad-hoc query writing and SQL tuning skills, tasks related to data loading, and documentation.
- Provide direct support to the end-users
- Provides recommendations for improving processes and procedures.
- Oracle database programming including PL/SQL, data manipulation, DDL, creating packages, functions, views and stored procedures. Minimum of 5 years of experience with Oracle 12c.
- Work with users to develop requirements and testing procedures
- Understand investment systems and financial systems are a plus
- Participate in database design sessions with the other key design members
- Understands business logic and its impact on the databases and applications
- Experience with other database technologies outside of Oracle will be considered
- Familiarity with MS Excel and Word
- Familiarity with Static PDF Forms a plus
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and writing skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.