- 418 S Dawson St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
This position will be reporting into Pendo's Business Development organization.
What you'll do:
You will be responsible for end-to-end technical success of Pendo’s integrations that are built in house or by strategic partners, additionally the role will require you to:
- Have a deep technical understanding of the Pendo platform (architecture and integration components)
- Work closely with our strategic partners to integrate with Pendo and ensure value creation
- Represent the internal needs that will be required to build out integration platform at scale and/or external partner’s view on our products to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly with the product group
- Develop tools and documentation to help scale Pendo ecosystem of partners
- Develop sample code and other materials to share with the broader Pendo developer community
- Engage with customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of Pendo’s integration
- Identify key interconnect components, propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployments
- Meet with prospects and customers to understand technical requirements and insisting in troubleshooting any technical issues
Who you are:
- A person with passion to work with partners face to face (and internal stakeholders) on the technical front to make our integrations amazing for our customers.
- Strong technical generalist.
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction.
- Confident and collaborative with partners.
- You enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of our team.
The ideal candidate:
Writes codes from time to time (not necessarily production code)
Experience working with cloud identity providers and collaboration tools
Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
May have been an engineer in a past life
Has experience in a field-facing role
Is a natural when it comes to working with partnerships
Understanding of the enterprise software space
We are a passionate and fast-growing startup culture
You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients
You can enjoy frequent company and team-building events
We are located in the heart of Raleigh, one of the fastest growing cities in the Southeast.
Join our team and you will have a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction.
Benefits and Perks
Company Equity for the team
Health, dental, and vision benefits 100% covered for your entire family
Open vacation policy
Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from our Pendozers on why it's so outstanding working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.