Sr. Account Executive
- Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Spark Capital.
Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
The Pendo Sales team has the goal of growing the business by 3x year over year. We have a team sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. We are very metrics driven and hold ourselves to a high level of accountability. Our Sales team follows these core values:
- Hit your number
- Work as a team
- Grow and learn
- Be exceptional
- Have fun
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific sales geo-territory. This will include managing a territory's larger deal cycles from generation through to close. While this role is not a managerial role, it will include strategizing with the Business Development Representative and Account Executive in that territory and running team efforts. You will be the primary contact with higher-tier revenue customers and have the responsibilities of demoing Pendo's platform, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a proof of concept, and negotiating contracts. As a Sr. Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing the plan that will lead to hitting your territory goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
What you will do:
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to new prospective customers
- Navigate a customer through a 30-day free trial and proof of concept
- Negotiate contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
What you will get:
- A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product.
- Exposure to some of the top SaaS professionals in the industry
- Interaction with the top SaaS companies in the world as they are our customers
- The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment.
- Proficiency in sales tools such as SalesForce.com, Outreach, Datanyze, LinkedIn, and more.
- The more you succeed…the more responsibility you will get…quickly!
- 5 years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above 100k.
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers.
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics.
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background.
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background.
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
- Receive company equity in a growing company
Hear from other Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K.