Lead Brand Designer
- 418 S Dawson St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
The Lead Brand Designer will manage, coordinate and execute visual storytelling for Pendo marketing programs, including logos and brand elements, infographics, illustrations, custom graphics, videos, interactive content, and all creative for digital and offline advertising, promotions and other campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of media and techniques with an emphasis on digital application and fluency in a variety of digital design and production tools. The best candidate will be both creative and disciplined, with interest and aptitude in both thinking outside of the box, while also creating and maintaining consistent brand style and visual vocabularies.
What you will do:
- Enforce and maintain brand style guidelines across all channels and media.
- Work closely with product marketing, corporate communications and editorial marketing teams to produce graphics, illustrations, and other creative, often on tight deadlines.
- Lead creative brainstorming and ideation sessions, helping to advance Pendo’s brand narrative and thought leadership through visual brand storytelling efforts.
- Experiment with and apply a variety of visual communications methods and media, including video, interactive digital experiences, infographics, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; master’s degree a plus.
- 7-12 years in-house and/or agency experience in graphic and/or web design roles
- A substantial portfolio of work spanning a variety of media and techniques.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and work ethic.
- Corporate branding experience
- B2B experience
- High-growth startup experience
- Illustration/Drawing skills
- PowerPoint layout skills
- Photography/Videography experience
- Basic web development ability (HTML/CSS)
***Please include a link or attachment of your portfolio / work examples.
We are a passionate and fast-growing startup culture
You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients
You can enjoy frequent company and team-building events
We are located in the heart of Raleigh, one of the fastest growing cities in the Southeast.
Join our team and you will have a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction.
Benefits and Perks
Health, dental, and vision benefits 100% covered for your entire family
Open vacation policy
Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from other Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.