- Raleigh, NC
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech.
Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
What you will do
- Craft and deliver training content on a range of topics
- Develop an onboarding program for new sales team members to prepare them for a successful career
- Work with sales management to identify team and individual knowledge gaps and implement solutions to meet those needs
- Work cross functionally with other teams on training and ensure sales team members are fully educated
- Collect feedback and measure efficiency of initiatives based on performance objectives
- You have 2+ years of experience as a sales trainer
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales
- You have experience working in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry in a B2B environment
- You are an effective and engaging presenter
- You are organized and create well developed programs
- You are a team player and enjoy helping people
- You have the ability to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- No Agencies Please.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.