- Raleigh, NC
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Spark Capital.
Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, effective and successful team that identifies top talent throughout an entire growing organization? Join Pendo and find out!
In this opportunity you will assist with Pendo recruiting process and work closely with the Recruiter in making sure the candidate experience is seamless throughout the recruiting cycle. Responsibilities will include the following:
Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and candidates
Manage candidate dispositions in the recruitment system.
Schedule phone screens/interviews,video and on-site interviews, and any travel associated with interviews.
Post positions on speciality boards
Ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
Provide prompt response to recruiter, managers, and candidate questions
Assist and attend Recruiting and local meetup events
Greet candidates and other visitors to Pendo the office
Ad hoc projects, we are growing and always open to improving processes
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 year experience in Talent Acquisition
- Passion for Recruiting
- Conceptual understanding and exposure to high-volume recruiting practices and processes
- Basic knowledge of Application Tracking systems
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
*Please include a cover letter to tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for the Recruiting Coordinator position at Pendo
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
Benefits and Perks
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from other Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.