Enterprise Sales Executive
- 600 N. California, San Francisco, CA, United States
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Spark Capital.
The Pendo Sales team has the goal of growing the business by 3x year over year. We have a team sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. We are very metrics driven and hold ourselves to a high level of accountability. Finally, we have fun.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will report directly to the VP of Sales and have direct lines of communication to the CEO, CTO, VP of Product, and any other resources needed to close business. The Enterprise Sales Executive will work to close large opportunities with SaaS companies, working closely with our Account Executives to nurture, cultivate, and expand on existing customers and generate new business. This individual is expected to be a leader and should help to grow this side of the business as well as help to cultivate future Enterprise Sales Executives. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, lots of room for personal and professional growth, and a high energy environment.
What you will do:
- Identify and target enterprise-size opportunities and engage inbound leads
- Introduce Pendo through discussion, qualification, online demonstration and face-to-face meetings as required
- Be an integral part of Pendo's new sales team in the Bay Area
- Challenge customers to approach product management from a new data driven angle
- Communicate effectively the needs of large customer internally to key stakeholders within Pendo
- Accurately forecast revenue pipeline and close dates
- Understand and adapt to each customer’s issues, initiatives, problems and buying process
- Identify decision makers/influencers and sell the value of Pendo
- Manage and guide all interaction with the customer, moving each opportunity forward to closing
- Coordinate all required Pendo resources to ensure responsiveness in all customer engagements
- Manage a territory of named Enterprise Accounts to expand subscriptions
- Disciplined use of Salesforce to accurately and comprehensively capture all pertinent information
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and submit weekly revenue forecasts
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals
Who you are and what you possess:
- 8+ years experience selling software (preferably SaaS) to enterprise-size customers with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Consistent track record of developing new business through managing a complex sales cycle across multiple influencers, understanding when and how to identify, engage and convert all stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude required with an emphasis on previous technical experience, knowledge of HTML, common coding frameworks, product management and or engineering
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous use of Salesforce CRM
- Previous experience conducting demos using software such as GoToMeeting, Join.me, etc
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proven team player
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of San Francisco's financial district
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
Benefits and Perks
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from other Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.