Associate Customer Success Manager
- Raleigh, NC
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech.
Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
As part of the Pendo Customer Success team, our Associate Customer Success Managers focus on the customer relationships for the small business segment. They support the process of mapping our customer needs to Pendo’s Product Success and delivering increased value to our customers throughout the whole customer lifecycle. Over time, they grow into trusted advisors for our customers and become experts of Pendo’s technology.
- Management of smaller-tier clients to ensure their success with Pendo's software
- Align with a Senior Customer Success Manager and develop strategies to assist in the successful management of their territory
- Develop a deep understanding of Pendo’s technology to help create best practices for customer success (e.g. help create presentations, reports, etc.)
- Own the entire customer lifecycle from onboarding to business review and successful renewal
- Create, enhance and update process documentation and refinement
- Develop periodic platform reports to communicate status of projects to customers and internal team
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive implementation and contract renewals
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Provide internal operations support - including managing content ingest and delivery, reconciling invoicing, optimizing and documenting workflows, contracts management
1+ years of account management, consulting, project management, or software experience preferred
Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
Demonstrated strong analytic ability
Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
Who you are:
- Passionate about designing processes that scale
- Able to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoy “getting your hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- High degree of ownership over your work
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Knowledgeable of customer success and renewal business processes
- Enjoy building effective and efficient processes
- Love to learn technology and new applications
- Possess excellent communication skills and a professional presence
- Project Manager at heart
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- No Agencies Please.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.