Product Marketing Manager
- Raleigh, NC
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Spark Capital. Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
The Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in supporting Pendo’s growth. The ideal candidate will bring a strong mix of business and technical skill to fully understand our target segments, craft compelling marketing content, and ensure that sales teams are fully equipped to win in the marketplace.
- Perform market research, and develop persona, segment, and product capability-focused messaging
- Develop and deliver sales enablement materials and training
- Develop and deliver customer-facing marketing collateral including presentations, white papers, blogs, and brochures
- Conduct assessments of competitive vendor offerings, and provide summaries to support sales teams
- Own and maintain portions of the Pendo.io marketing website
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ Years of Product Marketing experience in B2B Software space
- Experience in Technical Sales, Product Management or Marketing for B2B SaaS is a plus
- Knowledge of the enterprise and SaaS software market
- Exceptional written and strong verbal communication skills
- Complete comfort with an unstructured and collaborative work environment
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation Tools a plus
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from other Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.