- Raleigh, NC
Pendo is a company focused on creating a platform that increase user engagement. We were founded in 2013 by former product owners and engineers from companies like Rally, Google, Cisco, and Red Hat.
We learned that understanding how your customers use your products and helping them be effective is an expensive and time-consuming task. Pendo solves this.
We are a well funded startup located in downtown Raleigh. We are product-people building a product for other product-people. Our culture is passionate, making our customers successful, and fun.
You will own our Android SDK and be tasked with leading our efforts to support Android. You’ll be working with our iOS engineer to build feature parity on Android, initially focusing on measuring how Android applications are getting used. We collect a lot of data, so making it easy for our customers to integrate Pendo's data collection into their Android applications without affecting the end user experience or chewing through their network data will be a great challenge for an engineer who likes to get into the internals of Android events. After data collection, we have a robust roadmap to unify customer analytics across the web, iOS, and Android applications.
- 3+ years of professional Android development experience
- Experience diving into the internals of Android--not just building simple apps
- Desired: Experience building an SDK, working with the NDK, and publishing enterprise apps on Google Play
- Experience with JSON and RESTful APIS
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with teams
Awesome benefits and perks!
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Lunch (Free) and Learns every Thursday
- Open vacation policy
- Company Equity
- Working with a great team and have a huge impact!
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please!
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo!