Technical Support Engineer
- Raleigh, NC
Pendo is one of Raleigh's fastest growing companies focused on creating products that increase user engagement. We were founded in 2013 by former product owners and engineers from companies like Rally, Google, Cisco, and Red Hat.
We learned that understanding how your customers use your products and helping them be effective is an expensive and time-consuming task. Pendo solves this.
We are a well funded early stage startup based in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. We are product-people building a product for other product-people. Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
Pendo’s platform allows our customers to build more engaging products. As the support team, we pride ourselves in ensuring the retention and success of customers who range from non-technical product managers to highly technical developers. Technical Success Engineers (TSE) are an important part of Pendo as they provide guidance and consulting to customers. Everyone at Pendo has high expectations that every customer receive professional, quick, and accurate support at all times.
What You Will Do:
- Support and answer customer questions through our support queue
- Be the voice of the customer to the entire Pendo organization
- Provide recommended best practices tailored to the customer’s needs
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for developers to resolve
- Take ownership of cases including working with developers to resolve them
- Professional or hobby coding experience or a 4-year degree in a technical field like CS, programming, or math
- A passion for helping others and would gladly jump on a phone call to help someone at a moment’s notice.
- A patient and positive attitude and see possibilities rather than obstacles
- A thirst for knowledge, comfortable learning new technologies
- The willingness to embrace a flat organization culture, ready to share your ideas and make them happen
- Creativity when the answer is not obvious
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Lunch and Learns every Thursday (Free Lunch!)
- Open vacation policy
- Company Equity
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
- Office located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
Check out this video on why it's so great working at Pendo!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- No Agencies Please!
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.