Associate Customer Success Manager
- Raleigh, NC
Pendo is one of Raleigh's fastest growing companies focused on creating products that increase user engagement. We were founded in 2013 by former product owners and engineers from companies like Rally, Google, Cisco, and Red Hat.
We learned that understanding how your customers use your products and helping them be effective is an expensive and time-consuming task. Pendo solves this.
We are a well funded early stage startup based in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. We are product-people building a product for other product-people. Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
As part of the Pendo Customer Success team, our Associate Customer Success Managers focus on the customer relationships for the small business segment. They support the process of mapping our customer needs to Pendo’s Product Success, and delivering increased value to our customers throughout the whole customer lifecycle. Over time, they grow into trusted advisors for our customers and become experts of Pendo’s technology.
This entry-level position is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced Raleigh software startup.
- Partner with Senior Customer Success Managers, and operate as supporting contact for customer requests – including data analysis
- Onboarding of smaller tier clients to ensure their success with Pendo
- Develop a deep understanding of Pendo’s technology to help create best practices for customer success (e.g. help create presentations, reports, etc.)
- Owning the entire customer lifecycle for segment of our customers
- Create, enhance and update process documentation and refinement
- Develop periodic platform reports to communicate status of projects to customers and internal team
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive implementation and contract renewals
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Provide internal operations support - including managing content ingest and delivery, reconciling invoicing, optimizing and documenting workflows, contracts management
1+ years of account management, consulting, project management, or software experience preferred
Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
Demonstrated strong analytic ability
Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Passionate about designing processes that scale
- Able to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoy “getting your hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- High degree of ownership over your work
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Knowledgeable of customer success and renewal business processes
- Enjoy building effective and efficient processes
- Love to learn technology and new applications
- Possess excellent communication skills and professional presence
- Project Manager at heart
Awesome benefits and perks!
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Lunch and Learns every Thursday (Free Lunch!)
- Open vacation policy
- Company Equity
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
- Office located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
Check out this video of why it's so great working at Pendo!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- No Agencies Please!
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.