- Raleigh, NC
Pendo is one of Raleigh's fastest growing companies focused on creating products that increase user engagement. We were founded in 2013 by former product owners and engineers from companies like Rally, Google, Cisco, and Red Hat. We learned that understanding how your customers use your products and helping them be effective is an expensive and time-consuming task. Pendo solves this.
We are a funded early stage startup based in Raleigh, North Carolina and located downtown at HQ Raleigh. We are product-people building a product for other product-people. Our culture is passionate, geeky, and UX-focused.
Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, effective and successful team that identifies top talent throughout an entire growing organization? Join Pendo and find out!
In this opportunity you will assist with Pendo recruiting process and work closely with the Recruiter in making sure the candidate experience is seamless throughout the recruiting cycle. Responsibilities will include the following:
Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and candidates
Manage candidate dispositions in the recruitment system.
Schedule phone screens/interviews,video and on-site interviews, and any travel associated with interviews.
Post positions on speciality boards
Ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
Provide prompt response to recruiter, managers, and candidate questions
Assist and attend Recruiting and local meetup events
Greet candidates and other visitors to Pendo the office
Ad hoc projects, we are growing and always open to improving processes
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 year experience in Talent Acquisition
- Passion for Recruiting
- Conceptual understanding and exposure to high-volume recruiting practices and processes
- Basic knowledge of Application Tracking systems (we use SmartRecruiters)
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Lunch (Free) and Learns every Thursday
- Open vacation policy
- Company Equity
- Working with a great team and have a huge impact!
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please!
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.