Training Coordinator *Volunteer, Unpaid Position
- Passion For Life, Inc., Atlanta, GA, United States
Passion for Life, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc. was created to be a high energy and engaging process that helps students identify their passions and gain clarity on how to utilize their core strengths and talents to select a career.
Passion for Life, Inc. is seeking two individuals to serve as Training Coordinators for the organization. In this role, the primary responsibility is to develop, facilitate, identify, evaluate, and document training needs to deliver throughout the organization. The Training Coordinator will also evaluate the trainee for effectiveness of training and individual growth, and be responsible for development of reporting for measurement of training needs and results.
Highlights of the Role
The Training Coordinator will have the opportunity to implement grassroots training programs focused on enhancing the productivity of our volunteers and interns. The majority of training will be conducted virtually and will require a strong background in developing online content and utilizing online training platforms.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify internal and external training programs
- Create highly effective, informative and interactive training courses
- Develop training aids such as modules, manuals, and handbooks
- Facilitate training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, and on-the-job coaching
- Develop and apply evaluation methods and process for measuring training effectiveness
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Maintain employee training records
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
Skills & Abilities
- Detail-oriented with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent time management skills
Education and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Change Management, or Career Development
- Two years of experience in training, development and instruction
- Proven knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
- Proven knowledge of learning management systems
Time Commitment: 10 - 20 hours a month