Program Evaluator *Unpaid, Internship
- Passion For Life, Inc, Atlanta, GEORGIA, United States
Passion for Life, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc. was created to be a high energy and engaging process that helps students identify their passions and gain clarity on how to utilize their core strengths and talents to select a career.
Passion for Life is seeking an individual to serve as a Program Evaluator for the organization. Program Evaluators will be responsible for developing program evaluation plans, methodology, implementation and data analysis.
- Assist in designing specific data collection instruments/tools to evaluate the students, coaches and program such as pre/post-tests surveys, assessments, interview guides, and focus group protocols
- Assist in the implementation of the evaluation process
- Conduct evaluation activities developed by the Program Evaluation team, including the development of effective data collection, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Will collect and evaluate facts, coordinate with quantitative, qualitative to develop and execute evaluation projects and will be able to translate evaluation findings into actionable programmatic and policy recommendations
- Work closely with Program Evaluation Manager to provide outcome information for proposal writing and author text for evaluation plans
- Reliably perform data entry, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, mailings, and any other administrative tasks to ensure the appropriate submission of paperwork
- Assist in the development of reports for the Board of Directors, Executive Director, Program Director, and corporate partners
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in Program Evaluation, Research, Psychology, Nonprofit Management, or related field
- Must be classified as a Junior or Senior
- Recent graduates, graduate students, and professionals eligible
Skills & Abilities
- Detail-oriented with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours a week