Program Coordinator *Unpaid, Intern Position
- Passion For Life, Inc, Atlanta, GEORGIA, United States
Passion for Life, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc. was created to be a high energy and engaging process that helps students identify their passions and gain clarity on how to utilize their core strengths and talents to select a career.
Passion for Life is seeking an individual to serve as Program Coordinator for the organization. In this role, the primary responsibility is to work directly with the Program Director and the program team in supporting and structuring programming for the organization.
- Direct and supervise program activities and interns
- Assist with recruiting, training and coordinating volunteers
- Establish new programs and expand current programming at Passion For Life and within the community to support strategic objectives
- Update and Develop program policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with community leaders and organizations
- Work in cooperation with other interns and staff to market programs, distribute program information and register program participants
- Monitors and evaluate program performance and participation
Manage and Develop day to day operations
- Manage and Maintain school resource list
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in Program Evaluation, Research, Psychology, Nonprofit Management, or related field
- Must be classified as a Junior or Senior
- Recent graduates, graduate students, and professionals eligible
Skills & Abilities
- Detail-oriented with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours a week