Program Manager *Unpaid, Intern Position
- Passion for Life, Inc Atlanta, Atlanta, GEORGIA, United States
Passion for Life, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc. was created to be a high energy and engaging process that helps students identify their passions and gain clarity on how to utilize their core strengths and talents to select a career.
Passion for Life, Inc. is seeking two individuals to serve as Program Managers for the organization. In this role, the primary responsibility is to support the Program Management Team by coordinating and monitoring operational program activities.This position assists with the planning and implementation of the overall program goals.
- Assist with the coordination and development of the program activities and evaluations
- Assist in development on monitoring program policies and processes
- Assist in reviewing the effectiveness in day-to-day operations of program site
- Assist with evaluating the effectiveness of program services on an on-going basis
- Monitor program and participant evaluation activities
- Maintain on-going contact with program participants and monitor their progress towards the completion of program requirements, providing individualized support as needed
- Prepare monthly and quarterly statistics reports
- Attend all required staff, and community meetings
- Research and identify community partners to support strategic program objectives
- Create opportunities for program participants that will help to develop their competency through coaching and curriculum
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: Nonprofit Management, Psychology, Counseling, Sociology, or human services related fields of study
- Must be classified as a Junior or Senior
- Detail-oriented with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to collaborative decision-making and cooperative working relationships with P4L staff and community partners
Time Commitment: 8-10 hours a week