Backend Developer [Java Spring Boot]
Pandera Systems is a highly specialized analytics and technology consulting firm with a core focus in developing data-driven solutions. As a Certified Google Partner, we bring together the most advanced software engineers, data scientists, and technologists to help transform the world’s leading brands. Our teams at Pandera work in multidisciplinary environments harnessing data and technology to change the future of how people work. We help our clients realize faster execution and deployment of value-based data delivery systems that maximize competitive strategies, Pandera employs best-in-class rapid implementation methodology, centered on concentrated design and development practices.
- Design and implement new application features and improvements to existing features based on defined project requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by the QA or Customer Teams.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and knowledge sharing for other team members within areas of expertise.
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities related to our processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of our product.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify application requirements related to people, processes, and technology.
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with Java, Spring, and/or Boot
- Experience with non-relational databases (ex. MongoDB)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiar using source control systems such as Git
- A strong conviction for usability, user-focused design, and web standards
- Passionate about developing high-quality code that has been thoroughly tested
- Ability to learn quickly
- 3+ years of general professional software development experience
Nice to Haves:
- Experience developing for and testing across multiple browsers and devices within mobile and desktop environments
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing solutions
- Experience with performance testing
- General understanding of Cloud-Based Architecture (ex. Google Cloud Platform
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.