TESL Instructor / Teacher-Trainer - Regina
- University Dr S, Regina, SK S4S, Canada
Since 1992, Oxford Seminars has provided the most professional, internationally recognized, and convenient TESOL/TESL/TEFL Teacher Training Certification Course for teaching English abroad.
Oxford Seminars is looking for dynamic and experienced ESL instructors to deliver TESOL/TESL/TEFL teacher training courses.
- Part-time, weekend basis
- Three consecutive weekends, up to 3 courses per year, dependent on student registrations
- Classes of 15 to 25 students
We believe in student-centered teaching and bringing both creativity and professionalism to the classroom. Our ideal candidates are excited to share their overseas experiences and are eager to demonstrate creative and interactive teaching methods, rooted in the Communicative Approach, with a class of aspiring and motivated individuals.
Instructors prepare and facilitate 60-hour TESOL/TESL/TEFL teacher training certification courses using curriculum developed by Oxford Seminars, but tailored to suit their strengths. The curriculum and resource materials include:
- Lesson planning
- Classroom management techniques
- Skills development (vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Contemporary second language acquisition methodologies
- Strategies for acquiring ESL teaching jobs around the world
- Deliver material in an engaging and highly interactive manner by sharing ESL teaching experiences
- Facilitate the learning environment by fostering dynamic class discussions
- Enhance students’ mastery of subject matter and enrich their learning experiences
- Spark and develop interest in learning about other cultures
- College or university graduate
- B.Ed, M.Ed, MA TESL would be an asset
- 2 years of overseas ESL teaching experience
- 1 year of local ESL teaching experience
- Ability to relate to students on a personal level
- Ability to share practical teaching experiences and examples
- Energetic, dynamic, motivational and professional
- Committed to enriching students’ lives
Wage: $30 per hour
Email your resume and cover letter to teachtesl[at]oxfordseminars.com quoting SRRE in the subject line.
Oxford Seminars is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit us at: http://www.oxfordseminars.ca/careers/tesl.php