Senior Systems Adminstrator
- Denver, CO
$85K - 95K Range dependent upon experience
Who We Are
We are DocuLynx, a leading provider of document management and information governance solutions. We are an agile, mature startup company offering powerful software and services to customers throughout the United States. Whether we’re converting paper to digital images or implementing strategic, complex software solutions, we are committed to helping our esteemed, world-class customers manage their information.
DocuLynx helps organizations reduce costs, risks and inefficiencies in managing their physical and digital data. Our solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information —so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. We safely store some of the Nation's most valuable financial records, business documents and medical records. We currently safeguard and provide access to more than 60 billion digital records on behalf of our clients.
- Monitor all Windows servers for performance issues and stability concerns. Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Ability to create scripts (Scripting - Windows Shell/VBscipt/Powershell/CMD and others)
- Experience with native and 3rd-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Familiar with mixed operating systems i.e. Windows, Linux, AIX
- Expert knowledge with security model to manage risks through patching or innovative techniques
- Regular application installations, configurations, and day-to-day administration.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Expert in Linux/Unix administration, specifically Redhat and its derivatives.
- Experience with Switches and Routers (Cisco). File System management (LVM, Quota’s, etc.) including NFS, CIFS maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience with Linux shell scripting
- DBA experience in the following: Sybase Linux, PostGre, Oracle at a sr level
- Strong working knowledge of system/network security and related technologies.
- Expert in virtualization technologies, specifically VMWare.
- Working with and troubleshooting all of the following, including, but not limited to: SMTP, SNMP, SNTP, POP, FTP, SSL, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, telnet, SFTP, DNS, RDP, TCP, ICMP, and UDP.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
Salary range 85K-95K, based on experience. Full benefits package.
Prefer local candidates as relo not being offered at this time
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA, FSA
- Short-term, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Compensation