- Greenwood Village, CO
ABOUT THE COMPANY –
docuLynx is the leading provider of Active Information Archive™ Solutions. We offer an end-to-end archiving solution that simply captures, manages and presents business critical information in one powerful platform.
docuLynx helps organizations reduce costs, risks and inefficiencies in managing their physical and digital data. Its solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information —so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. The company safely stores some of the world’s most valuable historical artifacts, cultural treasures, business documents and medical records. It currently safeguards and provides access to more than 440 million cubic feet of records and 75 million computer backup tapes, and the list is growing.
COMPANY ENVIRONMENT –
docuLynx has been in business since 2004 and still manages to maintain its small company innovativeness, high energy, cross functional and nimble capabilities, while supporting world class customers. Our team is singularly focused on delivering customers value. Visit our website at www.doculynx.com
Demonstrate the ability to serve customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
Work with sales team to generate new business and ensure growth of existing accounts. Assess potential application of company products or services and offer solutions that meet customer needs. Research and present reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing company products or services. Provide technical training to clients and communicates customer feedback for future product developments. Uses technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
Provide technical advice to the sales force to resolve product or service requests regarding engineering, technical issues.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
• Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Perform other duties as may be required.
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION –
• All offers are contingent on favorable drug, and alcohol screening and background check.
• No relocation is offered for this position. Local candidates will have priority consideration.
• Work Authorization: U.S. Unrestricted
• Competitive salary, company benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, and sick time.