- Greenwood Village, CO
ABOUT THE COMPANY –
docuLynx is the leading provider of Active Information Archive™ Solutions. We offer an end-to-end archiving solution that simply captures, manages and presents business critical information in one powerful platform.
docuLynx helps organizations reduce costs, risks and inefficiencies in managing their physical and digital data. Its solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information —so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. The company safely stores some of the world’s most valuable historical artifacts, cultural treasures, business documents and medical records. It currently safeguards and provides access to more than 440 million cubic feet of records and 75 million computer backup tapes, and the list is growing.
COMPANY ENVIRONMENT –
docuLynx has been in business since 2004 and still manages to maintain its small company innovativeness, high energy, cross functional and nimble capabilities, while supporting world class customers. Our team is singularly focused on delivering customers value. Visit our website at www.doculynx.com
- Write cutting edge back-end code on a cloud based platform: C++, JAVA, Python
- Be part of a growing Agile Development Team
- Coach and mentor junior engineers
- Work with other engineers, designers, and test engineers to bring prototypes to life
- Perform other duties as may be required.
What You’ll Need:
- BS CS/EE/CE, or equivalent job experience
- A passion for coding and building complex web applications
- Experience scaling and deploying infrastructure platforms
- Strong C++, JAVA and Python knowledge and experience
- Experience with Linux and MS technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills, great attention to details
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
- 4+ years experience leading software engineering teams
- Experience with C# and VB
- Familiarity writing code that works across all popular platforms and browsers
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION –
• All offers are contingent on favorable drug, and alcohol screening and background check.
• No relocation is offered for this position. Local candidates will have priority consideration.
• Work Authorization: U.S. Unrestricted
• Competitive salary, company benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, and sick time.