- Greenwood Village, CO
docuLynx is the leading provider of Active Information Archive™ Solutions. We offer an end-to-end archiving solution that simply captures, manages and presents business critical information in one powerful platform.
docuLynx helps organizations reduce costs, risks and inefficiencies in managing their physical and digital data. Its solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information —so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. The company safely stores some of the world’s most valuable historical artifacts, cultural treasures, business documents and medical records. It currently safeguards and provides access to more than 440 million cubic feet of records and 75 million computer backup tapes, and the list is growing.
COMPANY ENVIRONMENT –
docuLynx has been in business since 2004 and still manages to maintain its small company innovativeness, high energy, cross functional and nimble capabilities, while supporting world class customers. Our team is singularly focused on delivering customers value. Visit our website at www.doculynx.com
ABOUT THE JOB –
The Systems Administrator supports the IT Operations Team with maintaining infrastructure and related systems. This position interfaces with the helpdesk ticketing system, IT support entities and the end-user as to resolve incidents.
• Install, configure and maintain multi-purposed servers and hardware; respond to and plan for service outages
• Troubleshoot system hardware/software problems
• Maintain documentation of inventory for servers, hardware and software
• Participate in compliance activities
• Monitor systems to ensure the integrity and availability of all IT server resources, review system and application logs
• Manage encrypted drives, remote systems
• Perform after-hours system support during scheduled and unscheduled outages and standard monthly patching requirements
• Create and manage virtual machines
• Report network storage usage, virtual environment capacity, network usage, content filter events and other day to day tasks as requested
• Maintain and troubleshoot domain related service issues
• Document issues and day to day tasks for future reference
• Recommend and implement system enhancements including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management
• Perform other duties as may be required.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
• Requires a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Experience with Unix, Linux, and Windows with standard concepts, practices, and procedures with Unix, Linux, and Windows
• Experience with VMware required; VMWare 4.1.0 and 5.1.0 preferred
• Performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization experience required
• Cisco, Juniper, F5 experience
• NetApp, HP storage, Dell storage experience, MS SQL DB experience preferred
• Bash & powershell scripting experience
• System monitoring and using performance analysis tools experience
• Server backup and recovery tools experience
• Able to interact effectively with others and clearly communicates verbally and in writing
• Able to work in a fast paced environment where multiple projects are being developed and deployed simultaneously
• Able to work well within a team environment and able to adapt quickly to change
• All offers are contingent on favorable drug, and alcohol screening and background check.
• No relocation is offered for this position. Local candidates will have priority consideration.
• Work Authorization: U.S. Unrestricted
• Competitive salary, company benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, and sick time.