REGIONAL SALES MANAGER 75K - 85K BASE
- Denver, CO
SALARY RANGE: 75K - 85k
TOTAL COMP: 125k AT TARGET
MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WORKING IN DIGITAL IMAGING FIELD
Who We Are
We are DocuLynx, a leading provider of document management and information governance solutions. We are an agile, mature startup company offering powerful software and services to customers throughout the United States. Whether we’re converting paper to digital images or implementing strategic, complex software solutions, we are committed to helping our esteemed, world-class customers.
DocuLynx helps organizations reduce costs, risks and inefficiencies in managing their physical and digital data. Our solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information —so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. We safely store some of the Nation's most valuable financial records, business documents and medical records. We currently safeguard and provide access to more than 60 billion digital records on behalf of our clients.
We have been in action and growing steadily since 2004, while maintaining our small company innovativeness, high energy, cross functional and nimble capabilities. Our team is made up of talented, creative and passionate professionals who are enthusiastic about the work that we do and our impact across the organizations we serve. Hard work, collaboration and a true team mentality are what drive our people. If this sounds like you and something you’d like to be a part of please read on!
DocuLynx is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our expanding team. In your capacity as Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a national sales team, focused on selling and promoting DocuLynx’s scan capture services solutions, and our SaaS based cloud workflow solution. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining business with the existing sales accounts within an assigned territory and developing new strategic customers. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the integrity of territory strategies, directing and monitoring activities of the Client Executives, reporting sales activities to management and attaining sales goals of assigned territory or account base. Scanning services will be augmented with supporting prospecting for software placements that allow the customer to store, search and use the digitized documents in a shared, web based repository, using DocuLynx software offerings.
- Strategically recruit and manage Regional team of Client Executives within assigned markets
- Establish quotas and monitor individual and team performance
- Define territory and account assignments
- Assist sales team members with account strategies, client meeting participation, closing strategies, etc.
- Establish strategic compensation plans and approve commissions
- Provide guidance on individual deal pursuits
- Maintain and build trusted executive level partner relationships
- Provide input and/or leadership for partner-based marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively with DocuLynx management team
- Lead company-wide sales and marketing initiatives
- Analyze the sale process, team activity, track/report KPI metrics and proactively implement changes as required to meet revenue goals
- Conduct weekly planning sessions for sales team
- Liaise with senior level customers as well as senior level internal management team
- Collaborate with SVP of Sales, Marketing and BD to develop and execute on defined sales strategies and objectives.
- Strong focus on new customer acquisition and current customer development
- Foster and build potential/future customer relationships, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Meet/exceed annual sales quotas through pipeline growth within each quarter
- Analyze the sales process, team activity, track/report KPI metrics and proactively implement changes as required to meet revenue goals
- Manage the sales pipeline within Salesforce and all related activities to enhance the process – from lead qualification to revenue recognition.
- Experience implementing and utilizing an effective sales management process
- Ability to hire, train, motivate and mentor sales executives in a dynamic enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with document services and prospecting for digital scanning opportunities, as well as a strong comfort level with enterprise level document management software
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales team performance to meet designated targets
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and self-driven to succeed
- Analytical mindset for critical thinking, KPI assessment, and reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience and competency with Salesforce or other CRM software
Education / Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of proven, successful selling experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 3 years leading a regional or national sales effort
- Experience managing a diverse and geographically dispersed national sales team
- Knowledge of enterprise document services including a comfort level with document management and capture software technologies
- Ability to travel 75% +
- SaleForce CRM experience is highly desired
- An acceptable combination of education and experience will be acceptable
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA, FSA
- Short-term, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Compensation