Rafting and/or Canyoning Guide, 60-100%, per May 1st, 2023
Outdoor Switzerland AG, with its subsidiary Outdoor Interlaken AG, is one of Europe's leading outdoor companies in terms of innovation, range of products, quality and risk management.
We’re a highly experienced team of diverse individuals who bring the spirit of outdoor activities to each and every willing adventurer.
You can expect an exceptionally dynamic work environment with an uncomplicated culture. Your job involves:
- Fulfilling all duties required to execute a professional river or canyoning tour
- Instruction, issuing equipment, control and maintenance of equipment
- Driving and transporation of guests
- Representing the company in a professional manner
- Adapting and reacting to the changes created by weather
- Flexible working hours incl. weekend assignments
In addition to your outgoing nature and great motivation for the job, we expect the following qualities or knowledge:
- Qualification and experience as a rafting or canyoning guide
- EU/CH D1 driver's license, including trailer, and CPC/CZV identity card would be advantageous
- Language skills in German and English, any other language would be an advantage
- Great level of self-motivation, ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Team player who is cooperative, open-minded and eager to learn
- First aid knowledge
- Good physical fitness
Varied job in an energetic, motivated and familiar team with empolyment conditions that fulfil time and market standards. You have the opportunity to develop your own ideas and to gain further qualifications in order to work in other areas of the company.
For further information on the advertised position, please contact Operations Manager Activities Riaan Meintjes on +41 33 224 07 51 or riaan.meintjes(at)outdoor.ch.
We inspire people to discover, explore and share our incredible outdoor playground. We open doors to world class adventures and deliver them with passion and excitement.
YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS HERE!