Cash Settlements Administrator
- Sydney, Australia, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Remote work flexibility
- Serious learning and growth opportunities
- $75,000 plus super
Openmarkets Group (OMG) is accelerating access to wealth creation. We’re a trading and wealth management fintech, providing a full suite of technologies and infrastructure to industry professionals, and connecting consumers with investment and advice.
OMG is on a fast trajectory, and no, we don’t have everything sorted. We’re growing quickly, priorities shift on the daily and you’ll need to be good at reacting on the fly. If that doesn’t excite you, look away now.
We’re a company forged in mergers and united by a desire to create a wealthier Australia. Our values are built-in, so be prepared to build on them.
- Radical - we open markets
- Uplifting - we empower others
- Bold - we push boundaries
Perks and benefits
- Manage your own time – we care about output and attitude
- Flexible working arrangements, allowing for collaboration
- Regular and varied social events
- A day off for your birthday
OMG is looking for a hands-on and collaborative Cash Settlements Administrator. This is a diverse and hands on role – responsible for leading, overseeing and contributing to the operational functions of the stockbroking cash settlements team.
- Adherence to agreed service levels and KPIs
- Identifying and delivering continual operational process improvements
- Cash components of corporate actions
- Payments and receipts to and from clients, counterparties and markets
- Banking functions, including bank and trust reconciliations
- Creating, balancing and processing files required for the application of fees, charges, adhoc fund movements
- Adherence to ASX and ASIC regulatory requirements
- Proactive reviews of market changes to ensure compliance in processes and within the team
- Minimum 3 years in the financial services industry, ideally with stockbroking experience
- Strong operational experience in ASX clearing and settlement operations
- Sound understanding of client monies categorisation and regulatory reporting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to be an integral and collaborative team member
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and managers as required
- Experience with GBST Shares™ and GBST DCA™
If you’re a self-starting team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment and you’re willing to take responsibility and challenge convention, then OMG it’s time we met.
In return, we’ll provide autonomy with support, competitive remuneration, and the opportunity to make an impact from day one.