- Chaussée de la Hulpe 120, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
The global health crisis is putting corporate values, the strength of their organization and their economic fundamentals to the test. In this difficult period, onepoint remains faithful to its principles, united and responsible. Thus, we are at the side of those who will enter the job market so that the young generation is not forgotten by the plans to support this crisis. Thus, in anticipation of a recovery that we hope will be rapid, our offers remain relevant.
Onepoint is a growng digital consulting and services company: in less than 15 years, onepoint has become one of the major players in the digital transformation, with nearly 2,700 employees. Our job is as much to think about change as to lead it using adapted tools and the agility of an innovative company: onepoint is a growth accelerator for the entire economy.
Onepoint has become an international group, present throughout Northwestern Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia, Tunisia and China.
The successful Product Owner is responsible for his portfolio of applications, and is consequently in charge of:
- Together with his counterpart on IT-side and with external software providers or agencies, you guarantee that your product stays up-to-date to technology trends.
- You supervise and advocate towards the users on the optimal use of your portfolio of platforms to maximize usability. This can happen via the promotion of guidelines, provision of trainings or participation to project kick-offs, …
- You are responsible for managing your product backlog of your set of applications and align with the Digital Channels Manager to fit the project in the digital roadmap and detailing an agile project plan ready for implementation.
- You are responsible for the tactical follow-up of the implementation of medium-sized agile projects on your platforms, together with your technical team in agencies or at software providers and escalating risks to the Digital Channels Manager.
As a summary, the product owner will work collaboratively across the organization in order to link the business users’ needs with the advanced use of your portfolio of applications and take the lead on coordinating the technical development on your portfolio of applications in order to guarantee an optimal user experience on his/her portfolio of applications.
- You are the single point of contact for all analytics and reporting needs for the communications and business departments.
- You ensure the internal visibility of your portfolio of applications and foster business engagement by facilitating training sessions in order to feed the long term roadmap of your portfolio of technologies.
- You help, by facilitating cross-functional workshops, the business and communication teams by inspiring, share and set the vision for the overall user experience of campaigns.
- You are responsible for feeding and prioritizing the product backlog by finding the right balance between business imperatives and technical feasibility.
- You are responsible for writing detailed user stories and business requirements that can be used by the development team.
- You stay up-to-date with external research of the trends and topics relative to your portfolio of applications, mainly related to GDPR.
- You report to the Digital Channels Manager.
As a Product Owner Digital Analytics, you are in charge of the analytics linked to the following portfolio of applications:
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and Hotjar are a must.
- Experience in Matomo or Microsoft Dynamics Customer Insights are a strong asset.
- Omni-channel: Funnel.io or Cumul.io or any equivalent tools are nice to haves.
- Intranet: experience in Jive is an asset, but not a must.
- Websites: experience in SiteCore (Powershell or another equivalent tool) is an asset, but not a must.
- Marketing Automation: experience in Actito is an asset, but not a must.
- Digital Media: Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube as well as Social Conversational platforms (Hootsuite, Engagor) is an asset, but not a must.
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Owner role, preferably in a corporate environment.
- 5+ years of experience with applying Agile methodologies and routines.
- Strong experience in applying digital analytics solution with a high level of GDPR compliancy is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business stakeholder management is an asset.
- Languages: FR/NL (Very good) with excellent comprehension of FR (Team mostly French speaking) and ENG (Very good)
Onepoint's mission is to encourage the development of employees throughout their career: recruitment, integration, career management, training, onepoint school, knowledge management. Joining onepoint also means benefiting from:
- Modern, collaborative, convivial spaces
- Digital and innovative ecosystem
- Knowledge sharing between employees
- Peer-to-peer training
- Internal training and certifications