Bilingual IT Operation Manager (FR / NL)
- Terhulpensesteenweg 120, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Onepoint is a growng digital consulting and services company: in less than 15 years, onepoint has become one of the major players in the digital transformation, with nearly 2,700 employees. Our job is as much to think about change as to lead it using adapted tools and the agility of an innovative company: onepoint is a growth accelerator for the entire economy.
Onepoint has become an international group, present throughout Northwestern Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia, Tunisia and China.
The ICT department of our client has initiated a process of renewing its critical applications several months ago.
This process concerns both internal applications and customer facing applications. It is built around market-leading solutions such as SAP S / Hana, Adobe Experience Manager, Microsoft Azure as well as several specific lottery solutions delivered by IGT.
In this context, we are looking for someone whose mission will be to build a team which will be in charge of the operational management of these new applications. As part of this mission, this person will be required to:
· develop, implement and review operational procedures relating to monitoring, alerting, management of operational tasks and application incidents.
· understand business expectations in terms of the availability of their applications and translate them into KPIs that will be monitored day to day by their team
· build a partnership relationship with the departments in charge of application development in order to guarantee that the necessary control points will be available and thus secure the application intake that must take place when the applications go into production
· define and maintain operational and non-infrastructure oriented operational dashboards
· participate in the recruitment process for team members
· establish inspiring leadership so that each person on the team is involved in the resolution (level 1 & 2) of operational incidents (diagnosis, resolution and communication). Level 3 incident management will be carried out by other internal or external teams depending on the area concerned.
· more than 10 years of experience in management, operational management and leadership within companies of the same size and complexity as the Lottery
· excellent communication skills
· knowledge of financial processes (SEPA, CODA, etc.) is an asset.
· proficiency in both national languages
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Mobile subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Trainings & certifcations
Mission open to freelancers