Program Management Officer
- Terhulpensesteenweg 120, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
- Geographical Area: South Belgium
Onepoint is a growng digital consulting and services company: in less than 15 years, onepoint has become one of the major players in the digital transformation, with nearly 2,700 employees. Our job is as much to think about change as to lead it using adapted tools and the agility of an innovative company: onepoint is a growth accelerator for the entire economy.
Onepoint has become an international group, present throughout Northwestern Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia, Tunisia and China.
You are in charge of the following:
- Coordination of actions defined in the program
- Advise in content and approach
- Advise in business transformation, change management and culture
- Consolidate content input
- Write documents & PowerPoint for presentation to stakeholders
- Animate and energize the community of change agents of the program, ensuring follow-up of decisions and actions.
- Collaborate to the conception, organisation, animation and follow-up of actions in line with the program.
- Ensure optimal information circulation and communication between program team/stakeholders.
- Pro-active support to progress follow-up (planning, budget, KPIs, surveys, quality and impact, risks and issues) and related progress reporting.
- Overall coordination & admin support in realization of program
You are reporting to the Head of Internal Communication & Culture.
As Program Management Officer (PMO) for the cultural transformation program (“the program”), you will work with the Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word have no secrets for you.
- At least a couple of years’ experience in a PMO assignment(s) where you have had success and pleasure. You know state-of-the-art project management tools, but also how to pragmatically adapt them to a given context/ company and avoid over-complexification.
- Experience with Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Experience in change management is a plus.
- Assertive with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Structured approach with ability to analyse and present information, efficient in delivery
- Listening to client requirements & context
- Team player who brings dynamism and positive energy.
- Specific interest for human development in general and company culture in particular.
- Fluent in English,Dutch and French
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Mobile subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Trainings & certifcations
Mission open to freelancers