Change Manager - German & English
- Terhulpensesteenweg 120, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Onepoint is a growng digital consulting and services company: in less than 15 years, onepoint has become one of the major players in the digital transformation, with nearly 2,500 employees. Our job is as much to think about change as to lead it using adapted tools and the agility of an innovative company: onepoint is a growth accelerator for the entire economy.
Onepoint has become an international group, present throughout Northwestern Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia, Tunisia and China.
General Objective :
Change Manager ensures that change management activities are carried out within the framework of IT organization at group level.
Expected role in Change Management:
In the context of the implementation of IT activities at group level.
- Define and organize the change activities to align the understanding of IT profiles in both group entity
- Define and organize the change activities to facilitate the deployment of group IT tools & solution (like Sharepoint, DMS…)
- Is responsible for carrying out, under the supervision of IT Management, the following change management activities:
- audience and impact analysis
- communication strategy and plan
- communication execution
- animation of a network of change agents if needed
- proposal of training strategy and curriculum, as well as the material production
- stakeholder management
- Is consulted on the necessary organizational alignment activities to be carried out by the managers.
- Must ensure that the project delivers the training materials in collaboration with the Process Owner.
- Must ensure that communication, eLearning & training take place before deploying the application and verify that the target audience has been prepared.
- Is consulted for the definition of a post go-live support structure and must communicate it
- Must follow acceptance / adoption of the change and take appropriate corrective actions where needed
Advising and accompanying change processes within the assigned department with the aim of enabling these change processes to be carried out effectively and efficiently.
Examples of activities:
- Stakeholder analysis: who are the parties involved and what do they have to gain and lose in the change process. On this basis, draw up a communication and support plan;
- Identify and develop a group of "change agents" and accompany them in their mission of change;
- Write and participate in the execution of a change plan so that the planned structural changes can be easily implemented;
- Facilitate workshops, organize coaching interviews, etc.
- English fluent is mandatory.
- Good to fluent knowledge of Germans is Mandatory.
- Dutch or French would certainly be a plus.
The activities will be run from Belgium, but of course with significant involvement on the German teams in Berlin (1-2 per week).
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Mobile subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Trainings & certifcations
Mission open to freelancers