Project Manager IT
- Terhulpensesteenweg 120, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
- Geographical Area: South Belgium
Onepoint is a growng digital consulting and services company: in less than 15 years, onepoint has become one of the major players in the digital transformation, with nearly 2,500 employees. Our job is as much to think about change as to lead it using adapted tools and the agility of an innovative company: onepoint is a growth accelerator for the entire economy.
Onepoint has become an international group, present throughout Northwestern Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia, Tunisia and China.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Communicate and execute the process that will deliver the cleint's cybersecurity roadmap.
- Perform deep-dive analysis and elaborate high level roadmaps; propose priority actions to be initiated in a 3-year investment horizon (incl. elaboration of macro-budgets for execution).
- Engage in workshops with stakeholders (contributors and their management); ensure buy-in and cooperation.
- Ensure that stakeholder input is aggregated in a concise, high quality end deliverable, that can be shared with Sr. Management, and is supported by a communication kit.
- Consolidate bottom-up and top-down input into a cohesive roadmap, supported by a realistic investment portfolio.
- Support the contributors and their management with the realization of their roadmaps (incl. macro-budgets) in a hands-on and pragmatic manner.
None required, but relevant professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CRISC) and familiarity with project management and change management frameworks are a plus (e.g. Prince2, ITIL, ADKAR)
- French Fluent
- Dutch Fluent
- English Fluent (mandatory)
Required knowledge / Experience
- Experience in management consulting (5+ years)
- Preferably, professional experience in information security (2+ years)
- Project mgmt in the area of implementing (security) of banking solutions
- Experience as management / business consultant
- Solid analytical skills; ability to break-down complex issues into their key components; strong deductive reasoning; ability to draw conclusions from a combination of evidence and assumptions.
- Familiar with financial services industry
- Project and portfolio management
- IT background, project mgmt in banking solutions
- Experience in information security (governance)
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude;
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to overcome set-backs and difficulties; seeks (and finds) solutions;
- Good communication and influencing skills;
- Excellent English writing skills; must be able to write a high-quality synthesis for Sr. management;
- Factual and results-oriented.
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Mobile subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Trainings & certifcations
Mission open to freelancers