IT Infrastructure Project Manager - BERLIN
- Terhulpensesteenweg 120, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Onepoint is a growng digital consulting and services company: in less than 15 years, onepoint has become one of the major players in the digital transformation, with nearly 2,500 employees. Our job is as much to think about change as to lead it using adapted tools and the agility of an innovative company: onepoint is a growth accelerator for the entire economy.
Onepoint has become an international group, present throughout Northwestern Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia, Tunisia and China.
In his/her role the ITPM will be responsible for the central demand management of IT infrastructure ensuring sustainable, high-performance and flexible infrastructure solutions covering the needs of all business lines, taking into account external and internal constraints (risks, costs, deadlines, technological developments, etc.) and above all ensuring the compliance to existing Infrastructure standards. She or he will furthermore coordinate reliable in-time service delivery while collaborating actively with all stakeholders level in the search for synergies by proposing integrated architectures on domain and project level and common solutions for the Belgian and German entities.
Requirements management & solution design:
- Acting as SPOC for the infrastructure department within various small-to-mid projects with our internal customers and/or external partners.
- Drive application requirements to meet IT infrastructure standards
- Be responsible for cost / resource / time planning in alignment with delivery units and customer expectations
Coordination of Service Delivery:
- Coordinate the Service implementation with infrastructure architects and the operations team with the objective to meet cost and time targets
- Continuously communicate with requestors and ensure alignments on progress or risks
- If required, support the design of new infrastructure standards and implementation as proof of concepts
- Several years of experience with IT infrastructure technologies / management / operations in an enterprise environment (> 1000 users)
- Reliable and structured handling of projects in above named technology sector with „drive and let’s things get done“ mentality
- Straight steering of internal and external resources
- Generalist in server-client-architectures, Active Directory, databases, server operating systems, storage and virtualization
- Drives and makes things possible instead of finger pointing
- Has planning and organizational skills (can work with strict deadlines and deal with stress);
- Is able to solve technical problems and work independently;
- Is customer-oriented;
- Can quickly learn new products and environments
- Is able to write and validate processes and documentation;
- Has the ability to present / discuss the proposed solutions (to the specialist audience)
- Fluent spoken and written English and German (C1) skills.
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Mobile subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Trainings & certifcations
Mission open to freelancers