- 28 Rue de Châteaudun, 75009 Paris, France
The story began in a kitchen in the year 2000, then it's the IPO followed by acquisitions, a double-digit growth and here we are!
We are pioneers of Data Marketing, recognised experts in digital CRM and Programmatic Marketing. We handle everything from data collection to activation on all digital platforms (mobile, desktop, tablets and connected objects).
As of today, we are a strong team of 500 employees. Based in San Francisco, New York, London, Dubai, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv. Our R&D focused teams are based in Paris.
Alongside Alternext (ALMIL.PA), Numberly devotes more than 10% of its turnover to R&D, particularly in the field of machine learning, and has won the "Innovative Company" qualification of BPI France.
Join our success story.
Numberly is looking for a Data Engineer to join its dedicated team to Big Data and RTB.
You will participate in developing our own Hadoop infrastructure and code new functionalities by interacting with Data Scientists and DevOPs.
- Like data in all its form: raw, reworked, refined, calculated, analyzed, reused…
- Like work well done and pay attention to detail
- Dream of being able to develop and manage website databases with strong traffic
- Want to work with various, prestigious clients on different problems
- Are on the lookout for new languages/technologies and test the latest open source trends before others
Even better if you know:
- Hadoop, HBase, Pig, Hive, Impala
- Solr, Riak, MongoDB, neo4j
- Python, Java, Scala
- API REST, WebServices, Amazon Web Services
- Airflow, Talend
We also use at Numberly:
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, memcached
- Processing asynchrone, message queuing
- Python, Flask, Django, gevent
- Gentoo Linux
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
- Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
- Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
- Go to yoga classes, cross-training, barbecues, internal parties...
- Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party