Numberly helps its customers collect, analyze and leverage their data across all marketing channels. To do this, we are more than 100 engineers (a quarter of Numberly) divided into teams with a human dimension, where we ensure that everyone develops a positive influence and can be autonomous. Our sustained growth forces us to constantly question our technical and organizational choices.
With seven offices worldwide and clients in more than fifty countries, our challenges are global.
Due to our wide range of interconnected products, our technical challenges are very varied and often complex. Our daily missions consist of processing thousands of requests per second, distributed throughout the world, operating databases of several petabytes (Big Data™), automating our entire bare-metal infrastructure, and building the digital marketing interfaces of tomorrow.
Numberly is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to work on applied mathematics and machine learning projects and optimize our digital marketing campaigns. The role involves:
- The creation and development of optimization algorithms
- The realization of complex, big data studies for our clients
- Participation in the creation and development of the group's product, especially algorithms using the richness of the data we collect (real-time behavioral data, demographic data, purchasing data, etc.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in data science role
- Interested in research and measurement
- Strong attention to detail, strong organization skills
- Passionate about data
- Strong interest in digital marketing and relationship marketing
- Interest in working for a wide range of clients on advanced research subjects
- Excellent machine learning and applied maths skills
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Python, SQL Server, MongoDB, Matlab a plus
- Strong motivation to work in a fast-growing, international company
At Numberly, we share a passion for transmission: weekly internal talks, meetings with professionals who are experts in their field, and continuous learning.
Fast and powerful onboarding, thanks in particular to :
- The "Jedi Master", allocated to each newcomer
- Vis ma vie in different teams;
- Happy Meetings: monthly internal meetings to get together with all our teams around the world and share the group's news.
We cultivate the freedom of speech that allows everyone to participate in the group's development.
We have a positive impact on our ecosystem through 1000mercis impacts and through our activities that create value in the Open Internet and contribute to the enrichment of Open Source.
Numberly is a diversity player and Gender Equal by design: WeConnect International certification and 54% women in governance bodies
Numberly is an international environment with over 30 nationalities in our teams.
Offices that reflect each team, a generous library, a large fully equipped music studio, two cats, waste separation and worm composting, the possibility of bringing your pet and space for bicycles! In each kitchen: coffee, tea, herbal teas and also mystery lunches, yoga classes, sports classes and parties (often fancy dress).
Possibility to be remote up to 50% of your time (to be arranged as you wish) and to work up to 60 consecutive (working) days in remote.
Swile card (meal vouchers).
Mobility possible in our various international offices.
Numberly welcomes people with disabilities.