- 28 Rue de Châteaudun, 75009 Paris, France
Numberly helps its customers collect, analyze and leverage their data across all marketing channels. To do this, we are more than 100 engineers (a quarter of Numberly) divided into teams with a human dimension, where we ensure that everyone develops a positive influence and can be autonomous. Our sustained growth forces us to constantly question our technical and organizational choices.
With seven offices worldwide and clients in more than fifty countries, our challenges are global.
Due to our wide range of interconnected products, our technical challenges are very varied and often complex. Our daily missions consist of processing thousands of requests per second, distributed throughout the world, operating databases of several petabytes (Big Data™), automating our entire bare-metal infrastructure, and building the digital marketing interfaces of tomorrow.
Numberly is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to work on applied mathematics and machine learning projects and optimize our digital marketing campaigns. The role involves:
- The creation and development of optimization algorithms
- The realization of complex, big data studies for our clients
- Participation in the creation and development of the group's product, especially algorithms using the richness of the data we collect (real-time behavioral data, demographic data, purchasing data, etc.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in data science role
- Interested in research and measurement
- Strong attention to detail, strong organization skills
- Passionate about data
- Strong interest in digital marketing and relationship marketing
- Interest in working for a wide range of clients on advanced research subjects
- Excellent machine learning and applied maths skills
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Python, SQL Server, MongoDB, Matlab a plus
- Strong motivation to work in a fast-growing, international company
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
- Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
- Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
- Go to yoga classes, cross-training, barbecues, internal parties...
- Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party