Medical Records Specialist
- Des Plaines, IL
NSPT is in search of a dynamic Medical Records Specialist to join our amazing team.
Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Des Plaines, IL, $12/ Hour
North Shore Pediatric Therapy is the only concierge health and wellness center for children and young adults, that combines the power of multiple disciplines, first class service, and inspiring results, that has become the company’s hallmark. Deemed a Thought Leader in pediatric therapy, NSPT brings Peace of Mind to thousands of children and their families with its invigorating blend of positive environment, heroic staff, and blossoming kids. We provide the ultimate discovery that challenges lead to strengths, and happiness is abound. Our services include Occupational, Speech, & Physical Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis, Neuropsychology Diagnostics & Treatment, Nutrition, and Academic Support including Tutoring and Executive Functioning. NSPT has been assisting families for over 16 years and has expanded to include multiple locations. For more information, please visit www.KidsBlossom.com .
North Shore PediatricTherapy is seeking a full time Medical Records Specialist to join our Des Plaines office. The position is responsible for processing and sending mail, updating patient demographics, maintaining a contact database, scanning and indexing, retrieving and releasing records; handling incoming faxes; performing timely communications via phone and email, data entry, and other miscellaneous duties as requested. We are looking for a team member who very computer savvy, able to work quickly in multiple electronic systems, detail oriented, great at multitasking and dedicated to providing the highest quality client care.
- Be a perfect fit with our culture and values!
- Moderate to advanced computer skills required. Ability to successfully utilize Microsoft Office Programs, including Excel, Word, Outlook. May be asked to test in these areas to prove efficiency.
- Ability to learn our Electronic Medical Records system quickly and accurately
- Excellent phone skills and customer service skills required
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organization skills required, and a strong commitment to patient
- Ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Love the joy of bringing happiness into the lives of children and their families.
- A self- motivated, self- starter, self-assured, selfless attitude.
- Excellent attendance and work ethic.
- Excellent time management.
- Works well with others and enjoys collaboration.
- Ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 30 pounds occasionally during the workday.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To view more about being an NSPT team member, go to this web page: http://info.nspt4kids.com/careers/